Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $10,000 – $50,000
Home Based: Can be operated from home.
Online Operation? Yes
Starting a commercial website venture solelydedicated to wedding could potentially make you the next onlinegazillionaire. The site can be indexed by state or even city and bebroken down into subsections featuring every imaginable wedding-relatedproduct or service including:
- A directory of wedding photographers and videographers
- A directory of wedding singers, DJs and bands
- A directory of wedding planners and caterers
- A directory of formalwear and rentals for both men and women.
- A directory of limousine services <BR>Site visitors would simplyselect the geographical area they live in, choose the topic ofinterest, and start to view the listing and information. Anyone gettingmarried would be able to log onto the site to find a photographer, plana honeymoon and book a reception hall all with the click of a mouse.