I recently read through crowd funding and though this might be of benefit to me. What do I need to do in order to get a successful crowd funding campaign?
70 percent of most crowd funding campaigns never reach their funding laid out plan. If you only reach a portion of your desired pledge amount all donated funds are then returned to investors once your campaign date is up. Do your homework and make your campaign count.
To get the best out of your campaign, I would strongly advise you do the following:
- Lay out your plan way in advance
- Keep a proper and well-articulated business plan
- Create a compelling story.
- Use the social media and start a social media campaign
- Frequently promote your fundraiser, connect and interact
- Dish out rewards and incentives
- To go viral, go for educative, informative and entertaining videos
- Be more than unique and creative as more exposure will translate to more potential pledges
- Choose the right crowd funding site for you.
- Know and understand your end target audience