Incubation Support Programme (ISP)
Designed to create and develop successful enterprises. These are enterprises with the ability to revitalise communities and local economies.
Do You Qualify for the Incubation Support Programme?
In order to qualify for the Incubation Support Programme you need to be:
- A registered legal entity in South Africa
- A registered higher or further education institution
- A licensed and/or registered science council.
This programme is also available to applicants who want to establish their own incubators or wan t to grow and expand existing ones. The incubator may either offer physical and/or virtual incubation support services. The incubator may be a:
- Corporate incubator
- A private investor’s incubator
- An academic or research institution incubator in partnership with industry
The incubator must be focused on establishing and/or growing enterprises that will graduate to sustainable enterprises.
How To Apply for the Incubation Support Programme
- Applicants can contact the DTI directly or appointed support agencies.
- They can assist you with the application process.
- You need to submit a completed application form to the DTI.
- This must outline the objectives of the project and demonstrate how the incubator would function and be sustainable.
- Submit your applications to the Incubation Support Programme Secretariat at the DTI.
Contact Incubation Support Programme
- Contact: Semakaleng Mangwedi
- Email: SMangwedi@thedti.gov.za
- Contact Number: +27 (12) 394 1073
- Contact: Ambani Ramaru
- Email: ARamaru@thedti.gov.za
- Contact Number: +27 (12) 394 1119
Application enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims enquiries: email@example.com