Metropolitan Oliver Empowerment Awards are SA’s most influential awards recognising leadership and innovation in Empowerment. The Awards are now in their 10th year and have become hugely prestigious and are considered the ultimate accolade by winning companies for their transformation activity.
The Awards, with official media partners – Impumelelo and Business Report, are the primary means by which the Metropolitan Oliver Empowerment Awards identifies, celebrates and disseminates good practice and communicates the positive impact on business and society.
Top Empowered Company Awards:
- Basic Industries
- General Industrials
- Food & Beverages
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Travel, Leisure & Entertainment
- Business Support Services
- Professional Support Services
- Financial Services
Top Empowered SMME Company Award:
- FNB Top Empowered SMME
Top Empowered Government Awards:
- Top Empowered Government Department
- Top Empowered Government Agency
- Top Empowered Government Parastatal
Top Empowered Individual Awards:
- Top Black Entrepreneur (Male)
- Top Black Entrepreneur (Female)
- Metropolitan Top Young Black Entrepreneur
- FNB Top Black Businessman
- Metropolitan Top Black Businesswoman
- Top Black Public Sector Executive
- Musa Capital Top Empowered Big Business Award (Revenue of R500 million and above)
- Top Empowered Corporate Award (Revenue between R35 million to R500 million)
All entrants will be reviewed on the following general criteria as well as the specific category criteria:
- Implementation of strategic B-BBEE policies.
- Implementation of effective internal B-BBEE measurement mechanisms.
- Demonstrate effective transformation policies.
- Status with regards to the seven pillars of empowerment as per the B-BBEE scorecard:
- Management & Control
- Employment Equity
- Skills Development
- Preferential Procurement
- Enterprise Development
- Social Economic Development
- Strong financial performance, based on the following indicators:
- Only companies with a valid B-BBEE scorecard will be considered for entry.
To be confirmed
Entry Closing Date
Please visit the Impumelelo website for details
Tel: 086 000 9590