GIBS is affliated to the University of Pretoria and is an internationally accredited business school.
- Management levels: Determine the transition you are currently facing in your progress through the levels of management
- Functional skills: Assess your knowledge and skills
- My learning type: Assess what course and format suits you best if you want to study further
- My personality type: Use personality types to guide your thinking about what suits you
- What anchors my career: Use a Career Orientations Inventory and a guided reflection to determine what anchors your career decisions.
- My mission statement: Draw up your own personal mission statement in a guided process
- My emotional intelligence: reflect on your emotional expertise
- 360 degree feedback: Send out an email invitation to your colleagues to assess your strengths and weaknesses.