4. Small Business Advertising Agency
Create cost-effective advertising campaigns for small businesses without big budgets.
- Advantages: Capitalising on your advertising, marketing or public relations experience, you can create specialised advertising campaigns for small business clients that will directly reach their target market, stay within their budget and get the results they want. Your clients will therefore be small and manageable, and they will accept that you do your work after-hours because you are costing them less than a larger advertising firm would.
- Skills: Advertising and marketing skills and experience are a must, particularly in an industry where contacts are important.
- The Market: Many advertising agencies concentrate on big corporations with massive advertising budgets, leaving small business owners to figure out how best to advertise their products and services. Advertising is costly, and small business owners cannot waste money on advertising that does not hit the target and get results. Creating cost-effective advertising campaigns is one of the toughest challenges that most small business owners face.
- What you’ll need: A good media contact list. Designing experience would also be beneficial.