My business had a really bad year last year and I’m feeling pretty despondent. How do I keep pushing forward and motivating my staff, when I myself feel so demotivated?
When you’ve had a tough year it’s natural to feel less than optimistic about the year ahead. However, there are tactics you can deploy to rediscover your enthusiasm – and why you started the business in the first place.
- Remind yourself of your end goal, the reason you get out of bed in the morning
- Just keep moving forward, don’t ever give up
- Change with the times – don’t allow your business to stagnate in a comfort zone
- Only take calculated risks
- Learn from your mistakes.