The ten-week programme aims to help participants develop robust tech strategies, as well as gain useful insight into using digital tools that improve business practices. In addition, candidates will benefit from mentorship with subject matter experts, as well as networking with peers.
This programme is for you if:
- You are the CEO or Founder of your own business
- Your business has been running for at least a year
- You use tech in your business and want to learn more
- You have a desire to implement a tech strategy in your business
- You have at least one staff member (preferable, not compulsory).
Industry experts speaking throughout the programme include:
- Hayley Grey from Forge Technologies
- Gillian Geldenhuys from 2D Mobile
- Chantelle Bowyer from METIS Online Marketing
- Dylan Kohlstadt from Shift ONE Digital Creative
- Phillipine Francke from HashTopic
- When: The 10-week programme commences on 7 April 2016. Workshops run weekly from 10am-1pm.
- Where: The Bandwidth Barn, Woodstock Exchange, 3rd Floor. 66-68 Albert Road, Woodstock.
- Apply: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WT63HMB