Understanding financial information is a fundamental skill required in business, whether you run a restaurant or are the CEO of a large listed corporation.
Entrepreneur columnist Steven Delport is hosting a workshop that will help you to better understand and interpret financial information, and use the information therein to assist in management decision making and control. The workshop is free for ROCCI members and R100 for non-members, and will be held at Roodepoort Civic Centre on 5 July.
How you’ll benefit
- Improved understanding of financial statements (balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement) and how they are integrated.
- Gain insights into working capital management.
Who should attend?
Anyone not directly involved in finance, but who wishes to gain or enhance their understanding of some of the key financial management concepts relevant to business.
Key focus areas
- What constitutes financial statements
- Working capital (stock, debtors and creditors) management
- The cash cycle
- Measures of working capital efficiency
Call 086 111 3304, email email@example.com or visit www.rocci.org for more information.