Sales leadership is one of the most complex and demanding of all executive positions. The sales leader is not only responsible for top-line growth but also disciplined sales processes, organisational architecture, scenario planning, motivating and managing the sales team and being the ultimate customer champion.
Added to these responsibilities are issues concerning shrinking budgets, aggressive competition and today’s frugal buyers.
ThinkSales provides support to these pressured executives through the provision of thought leadership and leading edge ideas.
Join ThinkSales on 9 & 10 October for the third annual ThinkSales Leadership Conference 2012, as they play host to some of the greatest sales minds in the world.
Delegates can look forward to hearing from a stellar line-up of experts including three internationally renowned speakers and five local leaders who will unveil new thinking on sales strategy, revenue growth and tools to impact your organisation’s top line.
Globally renowned sales experts:
- Prof. Frank Cespedes: Harvard Business School
- Dr. Steve Diamond: A 25-year veteran of sales consulting across three continents
- Jeff Thull: A leading strategist and author in the arena of the complex sale
They are joined by a line-up of South African experts:
- Justin Spratt: CEO of Quirk Agency
- Michael Allschwang: Managing Executive, Vodacom
- Marcel Klaassen: Head of Growth at FNB Business Banking
- Mardia van der Walt-Korsten: Chairman of T-Systems SA
- Kumaran Padayachee: CEO of Spartan
The Conference has grown from 91 delegates in 2010, to 241 in 2011 and looks set to sell-out in 2012 with over 30% of tickets already sold and still eight weeks to go before the event takes place.
For more information and bookings please visit the ThinkSales Conference website.
- Date: 9-10 October 2012
- Venue: Sandton Sun, Johannesburg
- Contact: Janine
- Tel: +27 (0)11 886 6880
ThinkSales Corporation is a sister company to Entrepreneur Media SA.