- Entrepreneur: Sonia Booth
- Business: Bonneventia S Footwear
- Website: www.bonnventiabooth.co.za
Sonia Booth has reinvented herself multiple times, and she always seems to know what her next move is and how she’s going to remain relevant.
She was an international model, which offered her the opportunity to network and meet the right people at a young age. She saw a gap in the market, and decided to branch into designing, producing and manufacturing a local brand of custom handmade shoes.
After establishing the Bonneventia shoe line, Booth moved on to her next step; becoming a renowned author of ‘How to reinvent yourself & stay relevant’. Her book shares practical tips for brand management and innovation. Booth explains in her book that making your brand stand out is a strategic move to assist your business in securing much-coveted contracts or promotions.
Sonia Booth’s three tips to women venturing into business:
- Tip 1: Be a pioneer in your industry.
- Tip 2: Do as much research as you can about your respective industry.
- Tip 3: Don’t consider yourself as the boss, rather consider the whole team. It takes a collective effort; you can’t run the whole business on your own.