The Isivande Women’s Fund (IWF)
This government fund aims at accelerating women’s economic empowerment by supplying cost effective, user friendly and responsive, available finance. The IWF offers support services to improve the success of your business.
It targets business that are starting up, expanding, rehabilitating, franchising and those that need bridging finance.
The aim of the fund is to create self-sustaining black and women owned businesses by offering you primary financial and non-financial support.
How to Apply for IWF Funding
The women owned companies need to meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Operational for 6 months.
- Needs early stage capital for expansions and growth.
- 50% plus one share owned and managed by women.
- Have potential growth and commercial sustainability.
- Improving social impact with employment creation.