The In Good Company conference, hosted by Nation Builder, is taking place on 21 August 2018 at the Atterbury Theatre in Pretoria. The theme for this year is: South Africa matters.
The fourth annual In Good Company conference will show how South African business is helping fix social problems with innovative social investment solutions.
The conference conversations will explore home-grown ideas that solve local challenges in creative and sustainable ways. The speakers will highlight local social innovation solutions to fuel new, creative ways of doing business. The day will bring together businesses of varying sizes that are committed to lead social change in South Africa.
A wealth of inspiring, local, talented people who tackle complex social challenges, and succeed, will share practical lessons, useful insights, and new ideas. Together, companies and communities are rewriting South Africa’s narrative, for good.
Please visit the conference website for more information on the programme, which includes speakers like Dr Graeme Codrington (founding director of TomorrowToday), Mark Sham (founder and CEO of Suits & Sneakers, and of the Impello Incubation Hub), Carolin Gomulia (Senior Programme Head: Strategy, Fundraising, Communications and Advocacy – Institute for Justice and Reconciliation), Brent Lindeque (Good Things Guy), and many more coming soon. Dr Michael Mol will again be the MC.
In Good Company 2018 is sponsored by Mergon, King Price Insurance, BrandSA and Stone Communication & Consulting.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Top local speakers sharing knowledge and practical expertise from their fields
- Real world examples of innovative business solutions to local challenges
- Networking with a community of like-minded business leaders
- Ideas on how to best help improve the well-being of South Africans through social investment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Board Members
- Senior Management
- Corporate Social Investors
- Enterprise Development Experts
- Scenario Planners
- Transformation Officers
- Social and Ethics Committee Members
- Company Secretaries
- Anyone wanting to use their business to mobilise social upliftment in South Africa.
Delegates can register now online. The cost of early bird tickets is R1 300 per person (until 15 June), whereafter the tickets will be R1 800.